SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Taylor's 6th Birthday

Taylor turned 6 on Friday. Ella, Sophie, and I took cupcakes to her class and ate lunch with her. She has wanted to show Sophie to her teacher since she was born but I told her we had to wait until she had her shots so we surprised her on her birthday. She had fun and Ella sat in the big chairs with the big kids at school. Then later that night Julie had several 5 and 6 year old girls over for a Bunking Party- crazy! Here is a picture of the girls at school and then Taylor with her Birthday cake.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very slowly strip for me leaving your knickers on, I rub your p---y through your knickers and you giggle , kick and squeal, once I feel your knickers getting damp I know your p---y is ready for me and my hand goes in your knickers and gently rubs your warm, moist, bald, puffy, tight, p---y, you buck and squeal as I slip a finger in you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tight little 6 yr old c--t, I work it around and deeper stretching you and a second goes in and I gently start f-----g you, man you feel so good I love f----ng a little p---y with my fingers as the soft cotton knickers caress my hand, a 3rd finger goes in and you flinch and scream, I really start to f--k your p---y now and your legs spread for me to let me go deep, you like having your tight p---y f---ed, you are dripping wet so I pull down your knickers, spread your legs, look you in the eye and tell you "your p---y is gorgeous and has my c--k rock hard, I want to put my c--k in you so bad and f--k you but you r too yung so I start sucking and licking your c--t, you go wild squirming and bucking as my tounge licks your p---y and I suck on your little clit, you push your p--y hard into my face as you come mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing better than a toddler's tight little body enjoying secs, your p---y belong to me now girly, happy birthday, I am keepimg your knix to smell your sweet c--t when I jerk off