My sweet baby boy is two months old today! I can't believe it, he's getting big too fast! We had his two month appointment today (with his shots:( and he is doing great and growing fast.
* He is now smiling every day!
* He weighs 12.6 pounds
* He is 23.25 inches long
* He is starting to coo at us some and make a few cute little noises
* He nurses every 3 hours during the day
* He usually only wakes up once a night to eat. He will go 4-5 hours between feedings and has gone 6-7 hours a few times.
* He has some reflux and spits up a lot and fusses some but we just changed his medicine today so hopefully it will help soon!
* He is usually pretty happy and sweet unless his tummy is upset.
* He still wears size 0-3 months clothes but he is growing out of them quickly!
* He still wears size 1 diapers
* He is staying on a pretty good Babywise schedule- feed, wake, sleep!
* He naps several times a day
* He sleeps in his bassinet in our room at night and naps anywhere but we are napping him more in his bed.
* He loves his bouncey seat, swing, and bath time!
* The girls are doing great with him and are very helpful! We all love him so much!
Santa Claus is coming to town
20 hours ago