SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Double her Size

Sophie had her 8 week check up on Friday and has almost doubed her birthweight. She weighs 11lbs 4 oz and seems to be having trouble holding her cheeks up lately. Her weight is only 3 ounces off of Ella's weight when she was 8 weeks old. They also seem to look a lot more like each other especially in pictures. I found an old picture of me with my Mom when I was Sophie's age and we look more alike than I thought too. Ella is still doing pretty well with her. She told someone in Target today that she wanted her to see "HER new new baby." Then she told a friend that Sophie was her baby that came from her daddy, I thought we were too young for that lesson-ha! They definately keep me going and laughing-Elizabeth



















No comments: