SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Zoo Day

Ella's Kindergarten class had a field trip to the Zoo last Friday. It was a fun day and I loved spending the day with my big girl and her friends!

The girls loved feeding the fish!

This was the best picture I could get of the new Penguin exhibit with a stroller.

Seth joined us too in his little Lion shirt.

Posing for pictures by the flowers



I just had to take pictures of the Elephants-they are Aunt Gingers favorite!

This monkey was very entertaining and even threw rocks and sticks towards his onlookers, then he played the drums on this ball for us several times...

Sweet baby wishing he could have some ice cream!

We went for an Ice cream treat at Cold Stone after we left the Zoo, it was pretty warm and we needed a cool down!

Worn out from the long day at the Zoo.

I've been a bad blogger, but I will catch up soon. Tadd was gone all last week to Germany for work so I was a little busier than usual!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

Chubby Cheeks,

You are so cute & sweet!

Ella is turning into a beautiful young girl. She reminds me so much of you.