SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Walking Women

Here are some pictures of our family walking last Saturday in Race for the Cure. I say "Walking Women" because with the ages ranging from 7 months-89 years the 2K family walk was the best option for this bunch that included 4 generations and 6 sets of sisters!! My mom used to say that we love girls in our family because there are so few boys and with the addition of Sophie she made the 6th sister set. I told Tadd when we found out she was a girl last year right before Race for the Cure that Mom wanted Ella to have a sister too. This year's Race was filled with too many emotions, I think that last year we were all a little numb! For me it reminded me of all the fun times that Mom and I had together at the Race even with a broken wrist one year as she danced with the band as they played while we were crossing the bridge. I would give anything to laugh with her dancing again but I have to believe that she is smiling down on us everyday and dancing in Heaven (with Dad) and they are both happy and healthy together. Please continue to pray for our Peace!





2 comments:

harris1013 said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BUNCH OF GIRLS!!! LOVE YOU...

The Trone's: James, Misty, and Bella Grace said...

These are the sweetest photos, Elizabeth. Wish I could have been there. Thinking of you...