SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Missing Mom & Magic Springs

Mom's Birthday was October 2nd and Race for the Cure is Oct. 11th. October is also Breast Cancer awareness Month. All of these things make it a tough month and a constant reminder of how sick Mom was and how much we really miss her! We are all walking in the Race on Saturday to help find a cure for this horrible disease. As a distraction on Saturday afternoon we took the girls to Magic Springs for some fun rides. Ella loves to ride rides and Sophie loves to stroll outside.







6 comments:

harris1013 said...

I HAVEN'T TAKEN PARK TO MAGIC SPRINGS YET. IS HE OLD ENOUGH TO DO MOST OF THE RIDES?
SO SORRY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS HARD TIME. I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT MY AUNT LINDA A LOT TOO. SEE YOU AT THE RACE. ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. COURT

Lindsay and Robert said...

These are great pictures, EO. Ella looks so brave on those rides - I think we have trips to Six Flags in our future!!

Lindsey Cobb said...

It looks like y'all had a fun time! I can't believe Ella rides all those scary rides.

Anonymous said...

cute pictures : ) Love y'all!!

karlyn, troy, and bryson said...

I'm starting to wish that I could erase this entire month. Troy's grandmother just died today. Mom's 1st death anniversary is the 11th (race day), we vacate her house on the 20th. I'd say we could start a petition to get rid of the month, but then again...when else would you be able to make cute pumpkin rice krispie treats? ;) Thinking of you, and hope that you're coping in the ways you know best to cope. I find myself struggling..but I guess we make it through somehow...right? XO!

karlyn, troy, and bryson said...

oh, and I just realized that Troy's dad's birthday was the 2nd too! Wierd.