SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

We had a fun and simple Valentines Day this year! The girls and I woke up to flowers and teddy bears from Tadd. I went to Ella's Valentines Party at her school and enjoyed getting to see my big girl in her classroom with her teacher and her friends. Then we headed to the girls Gymnastics classes while Tadd cooked us a good steak and scallops dinner that we all ate outside next to our new heater and candles. ( My husband is so sweet!) Then I managed to finish off the whole plate of chocolate covered strawberries from Gram-yum! The weather was so nice today! Tadd and I went out to Dinner and a little shopping on Saturday night for our "Date night" despite what Seth's shirt says. We just took this sweet baby boy with us!

The flash of the camera caught him! I thought his little shirt was funny!


Ella's Kindergarten class posing for a picture with their ice cream sundae's they made.

Ella is getting so big and smart! I love this picture of her, you can see her little sprinkle of freckles on her face. She is the sweetest big sister and is so patient with Sophie, (who is requiring lots of patience lately) and Seth!! She is a very good child!

I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Sophie today. This could be because she is going through a phase of wanting to be held a lot. She said some of the cutest, funniest things today though. She called the card that Tadd left out for her this morning her "Happy Valentines Day." She continues to keep us laughing all of the time, I can't believe that she will be 3 soon.

No comments: