SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Storm #2

We woke up on Monday morning to a second Big snow storm!! The snow was so pretty and heavy at times. Tadd stayed home from work and spent the day at home with ALL the girls:) We had a fun, relaxing day! There was lots more snow than last week and we all tried to play outside in it, but didn't last too long!!

This was how much snow piled up on the back porch, BEFORE it stopped snowing!

ALOT more than last week!

Ella posing and trying to catch the BIG snowflakes in her mouth! Aunt Julie and the girls brought us some snow ice cream to eat later!!

Making snow balls!


Sophie thinking, "Do you really expect me to go out there in that!!"

"I don't think so!"


Sophie barely let me put her down when we attempted to play in the snow! I don't really blame her since it was close to her knees:) Ella lasted only for a short time. To say I have girls girls is an understatement-we headed inside soon after our little photoshoot for some Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows by the fire, followed by some movies!!

Our lousy attempt at building a Snowman-ha!

My friend Lindsey, at www.personalpizazz.blogspot.com made me this Winter sign for our front door this year with cute snowflakes! I didn't know how MUCH snow we would actually be getting this year at the time!!

1 comment:

Lora and Casey said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow - we might get some here tomorrow, but it certainly won't look like that. Sophie's expression is cracking me up!