SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dancing Days

Ella goes to Dance class on Mondays. She really likes to dance and be the center of attention. She takes at the same place where I took for almost 10 years when I was younger. It's fun to watch her (when Sophie lets me!)dance and do tap and ballet. She will have a big Recital with a costume in May where ours used to be. Each time I tell her she has dance class she asks me if it is time for her recital where she gets to dance on stage yet. I think that she thinks she will get to dance on the stage by herself. My Mom used to tell me at my first dance recital we rocked our babies and did a little dance and then pretended to go to sleep on stage and half of my family stood up on the front row and cheered and clapped. (Seems a little over the top, but I'm sure we will be doing the same thing at her Recital!) I even found a cute picture frame last week at TJ Maxx that says "My Recital" and I went ahead and bought it for her Recital picture. I hope she makes it through dance class for the Recital-ha!




2 comments:

Lindsay and Robert said...

Save me a seat on the front row!

Lora and Casey said...

How cute! I love her tutu! Maybe she will be in the talent show one day doing one of her dances. :) Love the new family portait!