SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shannon's Shower

We had a Baby Shower for Shannon at my house this Sunday. It was fun and lots of us were there from High School. We even took a picture together at the end. It reminded us of all the old pictures we took together in school. The two tall bookends on the end, Shannon and Courtney are both due soon with little girls. Shannon and I were old neighbors back in Dogwood since 2nd grade and have too many funny stories to tell! We'll just save them for later! We can't wait to meet Baby Nyla soon.

2 comments:

Lindsay and Robert said...

Will you email me this? So cute!

harris1013 said...

Somebody's camera is broken!!! I look so fat!!! Can you e-mail it to me to?