SETH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ella

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

So last Friday, Oct. 2, was my Mom's Birthday so I needed a fun distraction from missing her so much. It was so nice outside (unlike this Friday) so we went with some friends to the Zoo. It was a fun day and it took some of the pain out of another Birthday without my Mom away. We saw many animals and walked up many hills. To steal a line from the Wizard of Oz movie it was Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Train Ride:My friend Courtney's little boy,Parker, he called the train Thomas,so cute!


Say Cheese!!

LIONS and

TIGERS and

BEARS, Oh My!

No comments: